Work place: Szczecin
In Software Solutions, we are developing PC, Mobile and Cloud solutions enabling our customers to get the most benefit out of our products.
You can look forward to a position with large involvement and diversity throughout your workdays. More specifically, your tasks consist of:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (product management, customer support and sales) to set the requirements of complex software products
- Define, prioritize, and clarify user stories; work with other product owners to understand use cases, features, business & technical domain rules and overall product goals
- Build and refine product backlog. Create and maintain short, medium and long-term product roadmaps, incl. new innovations and technical debts
- Collaborate with a scrum master to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Maintain a functional quality of a work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria
- Establish goals and metrics to measure effectiveness after release
- Secure that product is tested and validated according to internal and external requirements like FDA regulatory demands
- Own and maintain internal product documentation
- Study competitive offerings in the market and anticipate customer needs
In order for you to be successful, you have experience within the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience of agile development practices, methodologies and tools.
- Direct hands on experience with writing user stories, refining product backlogs and coordinating conflicting requirements in a fast paced, changing environment
- 3+ years of scrum experience, with at least two as product owner (CSPO strongly desired)
- 3+ years technical experience (such as software developer or architect)
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills
- Passion, courage, being open minded, self-reliance, organizational skills and responsibility
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
We dare to make a difference
Together with your talented colleagues who has a clear purpose in making a difference for people with hearing disability you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users so that we can strengthen and develop the business.