Delivery of our project is planned for a leading German automotive manufacturing company cooperating with world’s biggest car manufacturers, providing them with the high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive integrated cockpit and automotive computing platforms.
The goal of our project is the implementation of the client's IVI system intended to be used in mass production on the car/vehicle market.
The scope of the project includes SW design, implementation, integration and maintenance phase following modern industry standards of SW development processes in the Automotive segment (Automotive SPICE) and Agile (SAFe/SCRUM).
The project will base on Android 8.1 (O-MR1) and Qualcomm Snapdragon 820A SoC.
• The combination of a Bachelor of Science degree (preferred Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering) with a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in the software development field.
• Experience in creating system architecture and design in Automotive projects.
• Experience in working with Android system on different levels (kernel, middleware, Java layer).
• Experience in programming on Linex kernel level, Linux kernel drivers, device drivers, HAL, system services.
• Highly skilled in design and debugging of multi-threaded architectures.
• Proficient with object-oriented analysis and design.
• Proficient with embedded development on different platforms.
• Experience with complex, multi-team software development environment and processes (including A-Spice).
• Proficient with communication mechanisms and protocols.
• Experience with multiple operating systems for applications.
• Team leadership skills.
• Experience in mentoring software engineers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Capable of effectively transferring knowledge to various technical and non-technical audiences.
• Lead definition of high-level design and architecture of an automotive infotainment system running on Android.
• Refine software requirements.
• Lead detailed reviews of high-level software design and architecture, provide technical arbitration as needed.
• Mentor software engineers in the company in the area of high-level software design and architecture as well as software development process.
• Investigate, evaluate and implement new technologies through experimentation.
• Be a resource for all other developers in troubleshooting complex, significant and unique failures where the analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangibles.
• Assist with recruiting and evaluating new software engineering candidates.
• Be a resource for engineering management and the commercial organization in explaining, evaluating and capturing technical aspects of software design and architecture.
• Provide effective communication of the business benefits of technology platform choices and technical solutions to management, customers, and engineers.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.