GlobalLogic is looking for Java Architect for following projects:
- Automotive – transportation: a creation of intelligent online freight exchange platform which takes into consideration factors such as real-time traffic data, shift times, profitability and volume to combine part loads from partner network into profitable tours,
- Automotive – telematics: development and extension of existing telematics solution, stabilization, optimization, and implementation of new logistics services. Scope involves all comprehensive range of key functions for the logistics industry, with features like Intelligent (LTL) Map matching, payment services, tracking support, and similar.
- 6+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of Java 8
- Experience with Spring Framework (Boot, Data, Web)
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of REST API
- Experience with working with Docker and Amazon Web Services (RDS, ECS)
- Good knowledge of English
- Amazon Web Service (AWS), Docker
- Technology selection required for project realization
- Analysis of requirements
- Design, implementation, integration and testing of web applications
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation
- Co-operation with other project members and with customers
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!