GlobalLogic is looking for Junior Java Developers for following projects:
- Automotive – transportation: a creation of intelligent online freight exchange platform which takes into consideration factors such as real-time traffic data, shift times, profitability and volume to combine part loads from partner network into profitable tours,
- Automotive – telematics: development and extension of existing telematics solution, stabilization, optimization, and implementation of new logistics services. Scope involves all comprehensive range of key functions for the logistics industry, with features like Intelligent (LTL) Map matching, payment services, tracking support, and similar.
- Programming experience in Java
- Good English (both spoken and written)
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Working within a team of professionals in project development
- Develop scripts in coordination with team members
- Maintain existing codebase (refactoring, bug fixing)
- Test at unit, module and integration level
- Work with Scrum teams members according to best Agile practices
- See how IT really works
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!