NCDC is looking for Java developers to join our team in Szczecin
During the recruitment process we will pay particular attention to:
- knowledge of software engineering,
- knowledge of software development tools,
- theoretical basis or programming experience (professional or non-commercial/hobby projects).
In our daily work, we use the following technologies and methodologies:
- Java, HTML, CSS,
- Google GWT, Google Guice,
- Agile: XP (pair programming), TDD (test driven development), Scrum.
A candidate applying for the position of a Software Developer should feel comfortable in at least some of these technologies and methodologies.
Skills that we require from our software developers:
- ability to program in JAVA
- knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- knowledge of UML
- being team player
- good knowledge of English – including the ability to read technical documentation (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian would also be appreciated)
- enthusiasm for learning new technologies and seeking better solutions
- basic knowledge of markets and financial instruments.
In return for your commitment we offer:
- work on specific tasks – systems implemented and used in large insurance companies,
- cooperation with the team of high level professionals,
- unique experience of staying in touch with state of the art technologies in the insurance field,
- work in a stable company in international environment,
- professional training necessary for the position held,
- fair working conditions,
- inspiring environment and support which help you grow,
- opportunity to become part of an extraordinary team that has accepted the market challenges in Europe.
How to apply:
To apply for this position e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add information about when you are able to start working at NCDC and a statement as follows:
I agree to process my personal data contained in my job offer as required by the recruitment process in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883).Wróć do: Oferty pracy w Klastrze