NCDC is looking for Technical Consultants to join our team in Szczecin
Nordic Consulting & Development Company (NCDC) is a Danish-Polish company founded in 2002 with the focus on implementation and development of solutions for the insurance industry. NCDC has specialist knowledge of the insurance sector along with extensive experience in data transactions, process automation and data structures within the insurance industry.
As a Technical Consultant in NCDC you will design and implement the right solution for the technological architecture in collaboration with our customers and partners.
- are fluent in both written and spoken English,
- understand the difference between bespoke and standard solutions and have experience with implementation of standard solutions,
- have excellent analytical skills,
- have practical experience working with web services (SOAP, WSDL, XML) and Java; alternatively, you are familiar with Java EE and have experience developing web based solutions on the platform, for example JSP/JSF/Struts,
- are a strong system developer due to your experience working with Oracle-based business systems, development in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle database, and Weblogic,
- are a team player, structured, confident and able to conduct yourself in a professional manner,
- are flexible and adapt easily to different environments and cultures,
- are comfortable with travelling (there will be 50-100 working days a year outside Szczecin).
Your work will involve:
- implementing the insurance solution for new customers, optimizing and upgrading paths for existing customers,
- ensuring customer use and adherence to the standard business processes that comes with the specialized software,
- technical design work, development, configuration and set-up,
- performing and optimizing customers’ upgrades to new versions of insurance software,
- participating in technical product and skills workshops.
- knowledge of financial market mainly in the field of insurance,
- practical knowledge of UML modeling,
- experience in defining IT architecture and infrastructure in co-operation with the client, along with standard solutions; methodologies and project planning,
- experience in the IT and the insurance sector is an advantage, and experience with TIA solution is an absolute plus,
- experience in working with customers outside the country.
Our employees are highly qualified and engaged. We value teamwork, knowledge sharing and innovation. As a Technical Consultant at NCDC you will get the chance to further deepen and broaden your professional and personal skills.
In return for your commitment we offer:
- cooperation with the team of high level professionals,
- unique experience of staying in touch with state of the art technologies in the insurance field,
- work in a stable company in international environment,
- professional training necessary for the position held,
- fair working conditions,
- inspiring environment and support which help you grow,
- opportunity to become part of an extraordinary team that has accepted the market challenges in Europe.
How to apply:
To apply for this position e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add information about when you are able to start working at NCDC and a statement as follows:
I agree to process my personal data contained in my job offer as required by the recruitment process in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883).Wróć do: Oferty pracy w Klastrze