We invite you to join the 10th edition of Globallogic internship program- the Automotive Academy program. During 3 months of training, you will gather all the necessary knowledge and skills to make the first steps in the automotive industry.
Our program is divided into two part:
- Theoretical training- where you can work on your C knowledge, get familiar with methodologies in IT projects (Scrum, Kanban, V-model), explore more about tools used in IT projects (JIRA, SVN, GIT, Jenkins), get to know specific terms connected with automotive projects (AUTOSAR, ASPICE, CAN, DOORS) and many more
- Practical task- you will have the opportunity to build a system that simulates work of components of a real vehicle, based on commonly used architecture in the automotive industry – AUTOSAR.
The main task will be building a system within platform ESP and Raspberry PI. During the project, participants are implementing components like: radio, diagnostic application, temperature sensor, the wheel driver, touch screen that simulates the vehicle’s dashboard, etc. To add some reality to the project, there is a game in the system, which communicates with mentioned components, simulating a real car ride.
The internship is not only about solving project tasks but also taking part in courses about the requirements, testing, architecture or quality assurance management in projects. Thanks to the automotive academy participants have the opportunity to gain necessary experience which allows them to quickly assimilate in automotive industry projects. Throughout the whole internship, participants have experienced employees by their sides, who share necessary help and knowledge.
People who are motivated, engaged in their work and who made progress with their knowledge and skills during internship, will be offered a job in Globallogic Szczecin after the internship is over.
Duration: 3 months
Civil contract ( umowa zlecenie)
Salary: 20 PLN gross per hour
We are searching for people who:
- Want to start their career in the IT industry
- Know basics of C
- Have a technical curiosity and interest in automotive solutions
- Have a good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Are positive, open-minded and communicative
- Are available 5 days a week, 7-8 hours a day
- Who wants to stay in GL once the internship is over
- Taking part in internal training provided by GL experts
- Working in a group on internal automotive projects with GL mentors support
- See how IT really works
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.