We invite you to join the GlobalLogic QA Academy internship program. During 2 months of training, you will gather all the necessary knowledge and skills to make the first steps in the IT industry.
Our program is divided into two-part:
- Theoretical training- Fundamentals of Testing, Test Levels, Test Types, Test Design Techniques, Test Management (Defect Management) ,Test, Organization, Test Planning and Estimation, Risks and Testing, Robot Framework, Selenium, Jenkins basics, and many more
- Practical- you will have the opportunity to learn and practice the Python language
There is a high chance to stay with us longer! All you need to do is be motivated, goal-focused and ramp up skills.
- Start: 12.2021
- Duration: 2 months, 8h/daily
- Form: Civil contract ( umowa zlecenie)
- Salary 18,30 PLN gross per hour
- Willingness to start your career in the IT industry
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Linux), computer network systems
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Python or C/C++ programming language
- Technical curiosity and interest in testing
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Positive, open-minded, and communicative attitude
- Availability – 5 days a week, 8hours a day (on average)
- Willingness to continue a career in GL
- Working in software quality assurance team
- Software testing including requirements analyzing, test cases designing, test execution, defects reporting
- Tests automating (Python)
- Configuring, maintaining, and managing test environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogicis a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.