Rafal Malujda Law Office was established in 2009 by Rafal Malujda, attorney-at-law. Main areas of specialization is ICT & Intellectual Property and Shipping Law. We are a very dynamic, but boutiqe and highly specialized law office, active both internally and abroad. We are providers of safe harbours for our clients in the very turbulent enviroment and times. For our clients, a team of lawyers and tax advisors is available. We know – how to manage your case, anywhere in the world, involving our co-operating correspondent lawyers if necessary.
ICT is the core of our expertise. As specialists in this field, we assist our clients in a wide range of areas, examples include:
- due dilligence of intangible assets;
- Open Source compliance and licensing;
- Interoperability compliance;
- advising TMT sector and data center providers;
- introductin data protection framework;
- negotiating terms for the supply of software, equipment and services for various technologies, including mobile platforms and cloud technologies;
- advising on Internet-based commercial activities (e-commerce);
- working with multi-disciplinary teams to coordinate bidding for international supply agreements; and
- assisting clients to resolve disputes.
We have worked closely with universities and other research institutions since the firm was established. Our clients are spin-outs from universities or have acquired rights to technology that originated in universities.
As specialists in this field, we assist our clients in a wide range of areas, examples include:
- negotiating research contracts, collaboration agreements, funding agreements, licensing agreements, EU Framework consortium agreements, CDAs, MTAs, term sheets, option and evaluation agreements, pipeline agreements and consultancy agreements;
- advising on technology transfer, licensing and spin-out transactions;
- helping universities to establish policies and procedures in areas such as contract approval, IP ownership, revenue sharing, and conflicts of interest
- advising on service arrangements between
Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego
ul. Cyfrowa 6, rooms 3.09, 3.09a
building F3, III level
Categories: training/ services