Avid - Admin Assistant
Avid delivers the most open and efficient media platform, connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution, and consumption.
Avid’s preeminent customer community uses Avid’s comprehensive tools and workflow solutions to create, distribute and monetize the most watched, loved and listened to media in the world—from prestigious and award-winning feature films to popular television shows, news programs and televised sporting events, and celebrated music recordings and live concerts. With the most flexible deployment and pricing options, Avid’s industry-leading solutions include Media Composer®, Pro Tools®, Avid NEXIS®, MediaCentral®, iNEWS®, AirSpeed®, Sibelius®, Avid VENUE™, Avid FastServe®, Maestro™, and PlayMaker™.
Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 16 Emmys®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To provide interim support for the company's secretariat
- Supervision over the correct circulation of correspondence
- Assist with booking business trips and events
- Taking care of office supplies and orders
- Support in other ad hoc work related to the functioning of the office
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office package and the ability to use office equipment
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service setting and/or related administrative assistant roles and responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal communications skills written and verbal, very good knowledge of spoken English
- Good work organization and independence
Avid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Wróć do: Oferty pracy w firmach Klastra IT