If you share our passion for software development and are looking for a place where you can perfect your skills, talk to us. At D esigned.ly we build our own software using the latest techniques and technologies including React.js, React Native, NoSQL, Ruby, Clojure and Clojurescript. We are creating a new team based in Technopark Pomerania, Szczecin. We are looking to fill a position of
● Preparation and execution of test cases,
● Exploratory testing,
● Test automation,
● Reporting bugs.
● Passion for software development and propensity to constantly learn new stuff,
● At least basic knowledge of software testing and testing tools,
● Ability to write scripts or programs in any programming language,
● Fluent communication in English.
● Practical experience in creating test cases and technical documentation,
● Experience in testing web and mobile apps,
● Good familiarity with Ruby or any other objective programming language,
● Practical experience in using Cucumber, Capybara and/or Selenium,
● Ability to communicate in Polish.
The key trait we are looking for in candidates is their eagerness to learn new stuff. Whether you consider testing a stepping ladder to becoming a software developer or have chosen testing as your career path, we will help you develop and grow through access to knowledge, workshops and handson training.
You will quickly not only gain the knowledge of how to test software but also learn how to create software products by creating acceptance tests, test cases and automating them both alone and while pairing with experienced software developers.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com putting “Software tester” in the subject. Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please add the following clause to your email, cover letter or resume:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information for this cover letter and resume are true. I grant permission to process my personal information for the purpose of recruitment in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. Ust. No. 133, item 883)."