Digpro (inProjects) - Manager sprzedaży
inProjects dla swojego szwedzkiego partnera poszukuje osoby, na stanowisko samodzielnego Managera sprzedaży która podejmie się zbudowania bazy potencjalnych klientów i procesów sprzedażowych dla flagowego produktu Digpro. Osoba na tym stanowisku odpowiedzialna będzie za sprzedaż oprogramowania dla operatorów telekomunikacyjnych do projektowania i paszportyzacji sieci światłowodowej. Miejsce pracy: Szczecin. inProjects jest również partnerem wdrożeniowym oprogramowania.
Digpro develops, sells and implements Network Information System (NIS) for utilities and telecom, we enable our clients to truly know and control the most complex distribution networks by making data visible, accessible and workable. Digpro is a Swedish company. We are owned by the founders and Privat Equity with a strong financial position. Digpro has been active in the Polish market for the past 20 years with a team of 25 people in Poland. The Polish staff is currently involved in the development and implementation of the Digpro product for Power and Telecom Industry. Digpro has been a big part in the world leading fibre coverage that has been established in Sweden. We are a company that rewards initiative and encourage discussions on how we can improve ourselves as individuals and as a company.
For more information see www.digpro.com
About the job
You are our first Sales Executive in Poland and have the opportunity to build a new market based on a great product and the deep technical skills we have. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Telecom in Sweden and be responsible for Digpro software sales to the telecom industry in Poland. Your base will be Digpro’s office in Szczecin
and you will be able to leverage the technical competence from our team there. You will work independently to find prospects through contacts, research and marketing. You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process and contract negotiation. You should build a strong relationship with Digpro partners in Poland and be active in the Polish ecosystem for Telecom. The job will involve travel primarily in Poland.
- As you will work fairly independently you will need a few years of experience in
- relevant B2B sales preferably on products similar to Digpro’s
- You are a good communicator in both English and Polish.
- It is an advantage if you have a good contact network in the Telekom industry in
- Poland, an understanding for the procurement processes and the fibre value
- You should be able to create confidence and be skilled in relating to people
- You are a problem solver that creates positive energy in the workplace
- You are used to a structured sales process and to be working in CRM system
- and the Office applications
- You are ambitious and goal oriented
What we can offer
For the right candidate Digpro offers an exciting and independent job.
You will be assigned yearly and long- term objectives and 80% of your target salary will be fixed.
You can choose to work as a contractor or an employee:
- Target Salary range for contractor 7.000 – 13.000 Zloty depending on experience
- Target Salary Range for employee 5.000 –10.000 Zloty depending on experience
- Allowance for car, based on distance travelled in work will be provided
- Sports and Health allowance of 2.000 Zloty per year
- You will be provided with the phone and computer equipment you need for your job.
- Digpro will establish a personal development and training plan with you
InProjects our implementation partner
InProjects our implementation partner, provides services of IT consultations and in leading projects for small and medium entrepreneurs, local governments, organizations, and institutions.
Last application date March 31.2020.
Wróć do: Oferty pracy w firmach Klastra IT
If you have questions contact Anders Hellermark at email@example.com