We are working on solutions for world’s biggest car manufacturers, providing them with the high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive integrated cockpit and automotive computing platforms. The goal of our project is implementation of the client's platform intended to be used in mass production on the car/vehicle market. The scope of the project includes SW design, implementation, integration and maintenance phase following modern industry standards of SW development processes in the Automotive segment (Automotive SPICE) and Agile (SAFe/SCRUM).
- Deep knowledge of Linux, Linux internals, Linux kernel including experience in development on Linux.
- 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging of complex issues, profiling and system performance optimization.
- Experience in working with and creation of the software development documentation.
- Experience in working with and creation of architecture.
- Experience regarding embedded architectural patterns.
- English language (spoken and written) on communicative level.
- Operating system knowledge (POSIX).
- Functional safety.
- Ability to lead others.
- Work independently.
- QNX, Virtualization, Automotive, Automotive Security
- Responsible for SW Design creation
- Responsible for SW Arhictecture creation
- Requirements analysis.
- Clarification directly with Customer.
- Responsible for the source code developed in programming language C/C++
- Responsible for creation of tests in C/C++ language
- Provide the design, source code and test reviewed according to the 1st Tier Supplier standard review process.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.