For several years we are cooperating with one of the biggest global manufacturers of Wireless Modules. Also we are cooperating with various automotive companies and right now we have opportunity to combine those two areas within development of automotive telematics system.
- Experience in programming of embedded system
- Very good technical skills in programming using C and C++ language
- Linux embedded developments and associated tools, developments in kernel space, drivers.
- Good knowledge of wireless telecomunication – GSM, UMTS or LTE is required.
- Knowledge of software tool supporting software development process
- English language (spoken and written) on communicative level
- University degree in technical field
- RIL knowledge/experience is nice to have
- Knowledge of V2X is nice to have.
- Analyze functional business requirements
- Design and development of firmware for automotive wireless telecommunication devices including V2V and V2X
- Design application functionality
- Analysis of technical problems and development of firmware solutions
- Work with the customer regarding ongoing activities incl. Software architect in English language
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.