Macrobond - Economist
In our quest to become ever better at what we do, we have identified a need for an Economist.
In this role, you will cooperate closely within our Content Team on various internal projects. We expect you to have a relevant degree and/or experience, but the right personality and a self-starting attitude are just as important. This position offers a chance for you to help us structure our data base, build templates and instructions for naming series, extending historical time series, mapping the database, find new datasets, deal with data support questions, and so on.
Below is our “wish list” for the perfect candidate for the role. If you meet most of the criteria, you are most welcome to apply. Good luck!
Candidate profile & job details
Education and Experience:
- A relevant university degree (MS) in economics / statistics or similar
- At least 2 years of experience around time series (FinTech, Banking, Statistical Office or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of macroeconomic and financial data and statistics
- Very good understanding of the economic theories, concepts, and methods as well as Data Ops models in large scale
- Demonstrated success in modelling, analysis, and proven research ability
- Excellent communications skills, preferably with experience in writing articles and/or giving lectures
- Proficient in English
- Experience working in an international environment is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of macroeconomic & financial data, econometrics / statistics, with demonstrated research ability applying these skills
- Able to cooperate well within a team, focused on achieving common goals
- A natural mentor with an ability to inspire others and create a vision
- Humble and curious attitude
- Knowledge sharing skills
- A self-starter with initiative and internal motivation
Your tasks will include
- Linking different financial data methodologies and statistical methods of adjustments
- Building comparable economic indicators cross-country
- Helping with the nomenclature and structuring of data
- Identify, participate in, and lead value-added projects
- Providing internal and external consultancy
Possible location: Szczecin (Poland), Malmo (Sweden), Hong Kong, or Lisbon (Portugal)
If you think you can be the right match for us and you’re interested in what Macrobond has to offer, please apply using the link below. We will be happy to meet you!
In your application please include the following statement: I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data by Macrobond Financial for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the currently applicable GDPR regulations.Wróć do: Oferty pracy w firmach Klastra IT