NCDC is looking for Functional Consultants to join our team in Szczecin
Nordic Consulting & Development Company (NCDC) is a Danish-Polish company founded in 2002 with the focus on implementation and development of solutions for the insurance industry. NCDC has specialist knowledge of the insurance sector along with extensive experience in data transactions, process automation and data structures within the insurance industry.
As a Functional Consultant at NCDC you will define and design the right solution in collaboration with our customers and implementation partners.
- are fluent in both written and spoken English,
- are able to translate your knowledge into useful, practical advice,
- understand the difference between bespoke and standard solutions and have experience with implementation of standard solutions,
- have can-do approach and are creative in dealing with problematic issues,
- are outgoing, structured, confident and able to conduct yourself in a professional manner,
- have team working skills and outgoing personality which make you a popular consultant and colleague,
- can structure both your working day and a specific project; and can remain focused even when the heat is sometimes on,
- are comfortable with travelling (there will be 50-100 working days a year outside Szczecin).
Your work will involve:
- reviewing of software implementations incl. changes to the core solution, architecture, and infrastructure,
- performing and optimizing customers’ upgrades to new versions of the solution,
- developing new service offerings, tools or work processes for customer,
- participating in technical product and skills workshops.
- knowledge of financial market mainly in the field of insurance,
- practical knowledge of technologies like Oracle Databases, Oracle Application Development Framework,
- practical knowledge of UML modeling,
- experience in working with customers outside the country.
Our employees are highly qualified and engaged. We value teamwork, knowledge sharing and innovation. As a Functional Consultant at NCDC you will get the chance to further deepen and broaden your professional and personal skills.
In return for your commitment we offer:
- cooperation with the team of high level professionals,
- unique experience of staying in touch with state of the art technologies in the insurance field,
- work in a stable company in international environment,
- professional training necessary for the position held,
- fair working conditions,
- inspiring environment and support which help you grow,
- opportunity to become part of an extraordinary team that has accepted the market challenges in Europe.
How to apply:
To apply for this position e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add information about when you are able to start working at NCDC and a statement as follows:
I agree to process my personal data contained in my job offer as required by the recruitment process in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883).Wróć do: Oferty pracy w firmach Klastra IT