The meeting was focused on Polish-German cooperation in the area of digitalization of the health care sector.
- dr Wolfgang Blank (General Manager WITENO and president of the chamber of commerce Neubrandenburg),
- Alexander Schwock (WITENO international projects; contactpoint South Baltic and cluster manager BalticNet-PlasmaTec),
- Toralf Schnell (Chief Digital Officer of the Medicine University),
- Jennifer Billowie (WITENO international projects).
Cluster members who presented their expertise:
- Macin Kaczmarek (Chairman of the Board of IT Cluster and CEO of Consileon),
- Daniel Czapiewski (Member of the Board of IT Cluster & CEO of STETTINER),
- Radek Nagay (CEO of VRR/ Panopticum),
- Paweł Pawłaszek (CEO of NTConsult),
- Robert Bocheński (MENTE CO-Founder).
Thank you very much for this inspiring meeting! This event certainly contributes to the development of our cooperation in the future.
Photos from the event: