We are looking for employees who would like to start a career in requirements engineering.
If you have strong motivation to learn and you are not afraid of challenging a completely unknown area – join us!
We will provide you the necessary training and your team will support you during your first steps.
You will have an opportunity to cooperate in a multinational environment with experienced engineers – developers, testers, architects from whom you can learn and share knowledge.
- Engineering background (Computer Science, Electronics, IT Project Management)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical topics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, result-oriented manner and assertiveness
- Good understanding of customer needs
- Open-minded about discussion and new ideas
- Ability to identify and analyze issues related to requirements (i.e, missing or not clear input)
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (B2)
- Maintaining and developing requirements specification
- Acquiring knowledge related to project scope
- Analyzing both requirements and documentation (i.e. standards, tables, word and excel documents) received from customer
- Identifying and creating requirements, based on input received from customer and team members
- Attending to regular technical meetings with team members in order to identify and clarify conflicts and issues (i.e. gaps) with requirements
- Regular contacts with a customer, project management, as well as all technical roles within the project team (e.g, requirements engineers, system architect, test manager, functional safety manager, etc.)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.